Sunday, April 29, 2012

Almost There

It's 4:00am on Sunday and I can't sleep. Tossted and turned for hours and finally got up about twenty minutes ago because I was tired of just lieing there. We have church at 9:30 and then going to a new friends place at 1:00, and I know I'll be crashing soon. I don't know what is going on. I feel tired but just can't sleep.

I've almost made it one week without binging or purging. Tuesday will make it a week. The morning sickness has really helped with my sweet cravings. everything seems icky right now. I've been wanting more fruits and veggies the past few days too.

One weird thing that happened the other day (which I'm told doesn't count as a binge) was that I binged in my sleep. Let me explain the craziness. I take seroquel for my bi-polar and one of the side affects is drowsiness. However, I do not get "drowsy." I get stone drunk tired. I hate it. Well the other night I got up to go to the bathroom, which I vaguely remember doing. When I woke up that morning I thought to myself that I must have really wanted donuts because I had dreamt about eating them. I went into the kitchen to get breakfast going and found 4 donuts gone! How funny is that? So much for dreaming about donuts. haha

Can't think of much else to talk about right now. Tired and want to sleep.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Sleep eating. That would freak me out. I'm glad to hear you haven't purged. That's great! =)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete