Monday, April 9, 2012

fucked Up and Tired

I haven't written the past few days because my husband has been home. There's really not much to say though. The last few days I haven't been able to stop eating. I'm tired, pissed, and hate myself. I'm not fitting into my clothes and I just want to die. I feel like a big giant bubbling fat monster. Don't get to close to me or I'll eat you. God! I want to scream at the top of my lungs! This is the same shit that happens all the time. I do really good for a while, lose some weight, and then spend days eating everything in site and gain all the weight back. I just want to be skinny. I'm so tired of being the fat one everywhere I go. however, it serves me right for eating so much.

I had a dream last night that I went to 3rd floor (the mental health unit) to get help but they said I was to fat so they would not help me. The dream lasted all night. I was stuck in this nightmare all night, then woke up only to find out I'm still in the nightmare. I'm so miserable. I'm so despite. I wish I could say I'd do anything but the truth is, I have no fucking will power to stick to any plan I make. I cry, pray, make plans, talk with friends, nothing works. I hate my fat miserable life.

I need to run, but I've taken so many days off that it is so hard to get started again. All I'll feels is my fat jiggling around. I can't take it today. I want to start the day over. I want to go back and wake up and NOT eating everything in site for the first hour of being awake. I want to wake up with that wonderful empty feeling and pray for strength to not eat all the leftover sweets from yesterday. To scrape all junk into the garbage instead of my mouth.

Well, that's all I got for now. Hope everyone is having a better Monday then me. Later.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're having such a miserable day sweetie. Maybe you should get a weight loss buddy. They are fantastic. Please try to have a better day.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't need a weightloss buddy, I need a drill sargent to club me over the head whenever I try to eat junk! haha Starting to feel a bit better. Venting really helped.

      Hugs!

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear that your Monday didn't go as planned. Mine didn't either :/ Damn leftovers from Easter! But remember, tomorrow is a new day, and you can always make a fresh start :)

    ReplyDelete