Thursday, May 3, 2012

Ready to Feel Better

I've been bad about posting lately mainly because I feel I don't have much to say. Morning sickness sucks, I sleep all the time, the house is trashed, and I have no energy to make the kids do their chores or to do my training.

I force myself to run but hate it. Only sometimes do I feel good after a run. I just want to have my energy back. I know it will come back and I know I'm just being a whiner.

As for my eating, it's been going ok. I haven't binged in over a week but I'm still not eating that great. I've craving salty stuff and fast food like a crazy person these days.

That's really about it. Oh, I do have my weekend off starting tomorrow afternoon. Kid free weekend! I got a hotel room in town and my plan is to lock myself in my room and just veg and lounge around. I am going out with friends Friday night but other then that I'm just going to do nothing. I can't wait! I'm so blessed to have a husband that is not scared to take all the kids on for days at a time.

I may post over the weekend if I have Internet access at the hotel.  Otherwise, I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment