Friday, April 13, 2012

Stupid Failure

The title pretty much sums up myself. I can't stick to a plan to save my life. I am nothing but a FAILURE! I'm so ashamed of myself. I wish I could never eat again. I hate food yet love it so much. Stupid, fat, freaking loser! You deserve NOTHING! Worthless piece of crap is all you are. Never leave your house again then you will never have to embarrass the people you know with your presents. No one likes you, no one ever has, they just pretend to be your friend, but in reality your fatness freaks them out and they wish you were died. Just stop eating and die.

4 comments:

  1. Wow sweetie. I understand that voice. That voice is constantly yelling at me. Please don't beat yourself up. You have a beautiful family that need you. I also enjoy your friendship. You're not a failure. It's hard to stick with goals/plans. I'm here for you sweetie.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is pretty much the only voice I've heard the past few days. I'll have one good moment and then it's hell all over again. So tired of it all. It's been nice having people to talk to that totally gets this crap. I enjoy our friendship too. Thanks for your comments and continued encouragement!

      Delete
  2. I feel like this ALL THE TIME. It's really hard to shut that voice up. Everything I've read on here tells me that you're a beautiful person, inside and out. We all make mistakes, but you're definitely not a failure. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks. You're sweet. It's been so nice meeting people that can truly relate to what I'm struggling with. My husband trys and most of the time I feel like I can talk to him, but he will never really understand it. Thanks for the comments!

      Hugs!

      Delete