Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day 9

9:45am...Woot woot! I'm out of the 170's! I weighed myself last night at my mom's and it was 168.4. Evening weight with clothes on. I know that's still high, but I'm happy with the loss. The true test will be when I get to 160. I've gotten close to that and then gained 10/15lbs back. I've done it twice in the last couple months. Very frustrating. I know where the scale is right now but I never get to do a good naked morning weigh in because there isn't enough time in the morning, as Dean hides the scale on me. Ohhh, I could weigh in the middle of the night some time...Ha! Anyway, I will get to officially weigh in Easter morning. I only get to weigh myself every couple weeks. It drives me crazy!

Today is a liquid day and I found a trick to staying hydrated and drink my juice, (fruit and veggie juice). Freeze it. Then it feels more like drinking an icy, or ice cream if I let it harden all the way. A lot of times drinking juice is just too sweet when I've had nothing but water all day, but for some reason it hits the spot frozen. Makes me happy.

It's running day. I'm feeling kinda lazy so I don't feel like running. Hopefully I'll feel up to it this afternoon. I normally wait to run until noonish because then it's quiet time for the kids and I feel better about leaving them home along for an hour. They sit around reading or watching tv. No fighting most of the time which makes me happy. There's nothing worse then coming back from a good run only to be flooded with tattle tales and whining.

Well, time to get some stuff done. House is trashed :-/

3:05...Cleaned up a bit and then went for a run. Didn't do well but I don't care. I still pulled 5 miles just at a slower pace. Some days are like that. Not going to stress it.

Like a dork I forgot that a friend was taking me out for supper and I already had my one meal for the day. Dang it. Hopefully she'll be ok with me skipping it if I just explain the TLT course I'm doing. Because it's a Christ centered program, in the eyes of my friends, it's an acceptable way to restrict. heehee Not that I'm entirely trying to be sneaking...ok, maybe I am...for some people.

Holy Crap!! As I was writing I hear my kids screaming Fire! Get water! I kinda thought they were playing even though they have been taught never to scream fire unless it's for real...Well, it was real. Just now! Dean was burning the grass by the old garage and it got out of control. I just spent the last 15 minutes filling every large bowl with water and sending them out with the kids to put it out! Totally crazy. All is fine now and the garage is still standing. yay! I have to say, I'm very proud of my kids. We are always on them about team work and needing to work together but I never thought it sunk in. Well, they have blown me away with how they worked together. If it hadn't been for their quick feet and team work, we would have had to call the fire department.

Stressing supper with my friend now seems like such a silly thing. Thank you God for your hand over our yard! Hope everyone has a wonderful day. For the rest of the day, count your blessing, not your cals :-)

3 comments:

  1. Oh crap, I forgot to email you back. I'll get on that =) Sorry hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello dear, dz is my first time reading ur blog. n i love it. do see my weight loss too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it. I look foward to checking out your blog.

      Delete