Monday, April 2, 2012

Day 7

This weekend was ok. Saturday I did really good with my food, but yesterday wasn't the greatest. It was a half day and it was a struggle. My stomach was upset until late afternoon so I didn't eat anything. Then by about 3 I was starving. It took everything I had not to binge. I had a healthy snack, prayed, read my bible, talked with Dean, everything I could think of. I made it through supper but then we had a marshmallow roast with the kids and because the kids know I love the burnt marshmallows, they kept sharing with me. I was only going to have 2, and it ended up to be...idk 10, 15? Stupid, stupid, stupid! I wanted to binge after that. I was so mad at myself. However, I ended up not binging but I still felt like crap for eating so many marshmallows.

This morning I feel like I already messed up. First, I slept in, then instead of spending a few minutes in prayer I went and had breakfast. Doing things in that order just seems to mess me up for the day. Today is a liquids day and it says I can have one solid meal, (which I was planning to skip) but I felt like I ate just because I was so hungry and not with any control. So now I feel like a big pig and am ready to not eat anything else for the day.

I also have a hard time eating on the days I don't run. I think that's what made yesterday so hard. I felt like it was all going to turn into bubbling fat. When I run and am burning 1500-2500 cals, I feel like it's safe to eat. So I really shouldn't be stressing breakfast because it's a running day. 3-5 miles.

Well, I should really go. We have 3 extra kids for a few days, I need to make laundry soap, prep the meals for the day, and clean up a bit.

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading your blog. If you need any support or someone to talk to, I'm here. I know how crazy and hectic life can be with kiddos. We can be weight loss friends =) Stay strong.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katie, that sounds great. I'm always looking for people that can truly relate to what I'm dealing with. Sadly, it's a short list. Did you notice we have the same backround on our blogs? haha Totally didn't copy you. I felt like a nerd once I notices. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did realize we had the same background haha. If you want, you can email me at holdensmommy89@gmail.com. Sometimes emailing is easier and faster since it comes right to my phone. I hope to talk to you soon =)

      Delete