Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 8

Fucked up. That's always a good way to start a post. It's a half day and it seems like those are the hardest. I had eaten all my cals by 2:00pm. Stupid. I'm just so freaking hungry today.

So, all the kids go out to play and it's just me and the quiet. Bad combo. It didn't take me long to find myself locked in the bedroom with a ton of junk food stuffing my face. Yes, I purged. 2500/3000 cals was NOT going to stay down. I hate throwing up but I knew I had to.

Normally after a mess up I take the rest of the day to continue to binge. I already screwed up so I'll just restart tomorrow. That's my normal thinking. However, I'm not going to do that. Nothing but water or tea for the rest of the day.

Hope everyone else is having a better day then me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you had a bad day =( My binges are so much different than others. My average binge is 400-500 calories because on a daily basis, I always eat something that is 150 or less. Like I said in your email, I just purge everything. I'm sorry today was tough. I hope you have a better evening.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete