Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Feeling Good

Yesterday went really well. I ate "normal" and didn't binge or purge. It was great. I found this recipe that really helps with my sweet tooth and it's really healthy. It's called Peanut Butter Balls. I just eat it with a spoon instead of turning into cookie form.

1/2 cup nonfat dry milk
1/3 cup peanut butter
2 TBSP wheat germ
2 TBSP flax seed mill
1 to 2 TBSP honey

Mix it all together and enjoy. Eating this throughout the day has kept me from binging! I also put wheat germ and flax in my yogurt. It's very filling and full of vitamins.

I'm hoping to start training again tomorrow. My knee isn't hurting anymore and not exercising much is starting to drive me crazy. After being able to run for miles, doing crunches and leg lifts don't feel like much. I really should get some weights for cross training.

I'm planning to weigh in next Monday. Hopefully I can hold out that long. I would love to be 165 again...or less :-)

Well, I should go. Once again we haven't started school yet and it's almost noon. Good thing it doesn't take long. Hope everyone is having a good Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment