Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hey...

The past couple days have been ok. Tuesday I did pretty good with my eating and didn't binge/purge but yesterday I did twice. Today is a new day and I'm trying to keep the mindset that it's a new day so just start over. However, I've sick of restarting! I know it's "one day at a time" but it's so frustrating. I'm all or nothing so trying to stay in the middle of the road is hard. If I restrict, it leads to a binge after a few days, if I eat "normally" it leads to a binge. ~sigh~ It seems everything leads to a binge. One thing I did figure out about myself is that the only time I purge is when I cheat on my diet. I don't have a desire to purge if I have a "normal" meal or snack. It's when I stray, even just a little from my diet plan, that sends me spinning out of control.

I also found out what is wrong with my knee. I have tendinitis, and swelling under the knee cap. Blah! My knee had been hurts for the last few days and I finally went in to see what was wrong. It got to the point where I could hardly walk, and running was out of the question. So now, I can't run for the next 10 to 14 days and need to "take it easy." haha sure. I'm going to take these couple weeks to really work on having low cal days and NOT binge/purge. can I make it 2 weeks?

Goal for the next 2 weeks:

No more then 1000 cals a day
No binging or purging
Find other ways to exercise everyday for at least half an hour to an hour

1 comment:

  1. I believe you can do it hun. Sounds like a wonderful goal =) Keep it up sweetie!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete